Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Reclaim / gift in private auction? Paypal?

I have sold on ebay an item as a private person, and back name and guarantee further due to the private vendor statuses excluded. I need some advice on how to sell on internet auctions.

Now, the buyer claimed that there were damages to the article, I have not been described. I have specifically requested to visit my auction, and self-pickup, to prevent something like that.

Well, then let me have broad suggest to the leave was picked up by a shipping company. Also was all great, the buyer has paid quickly via Paypal. I then transferred the money to my account and all was well.



Now he has reported to the notice on not mentioned damages (which I have not honestly seen! If there were) and asked / required to refund the Scahdenssumme (so 300 of 1000 €).

Do I respond to that? Have all but ruled out as a private seller and asked to visit?

Paypal has frozen the amount to first, so my Paypal account is about 1000 € is now in the red. Paypal has in such cases legal access to my account? Can I stop this? What do I do now?

No comments:

Post a Comment